Thursday, 18 February 2016

Photographs from C9


Hey guys, Below I have added some photographs of things that I was eating for my 600cal meals.


Firstly here is a smoothie that I made using my "Free Foods". 
Ingredients : 
6x Strawberries
Hand Full of Raspberries 
Hand Full of Blueberries
1X Apple 
150ml of cold water
600cal meal : 
Sweet mashed potato with a sprinkle of cinnamon 
Mixed green veg & Salmon


600 cal meal : Pasta, Pork


600 cal meal : jacket potato, spinach, poached pear and pork


600 cal meal : Chicken, Brown rice, Mix veg



Here is my before and after of my weight : 

I hope you have enjoyed my process of telling you all how I got on, showing some photographs of food and my before and afters. 

Thank you for reading & Message me for more details : https://www.facebook.com/Hayley-Louise-1682254255390255/ 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment