Saturday, 6 February 2016

Days 1&2 of my C9 cleanse!


DAYS 1 & 2 Clean 9

So.. I started day 1 of my forever living C9 yesterday, 5/2/2016.  It honestly was such a hard day. I was extremely tired due to working and not eating my normal daily intake of calories, firstly in the morning I weighed my self and took measurements which I have recorded in the C9 planner.


Weight : 9st 1/4 
Chest : 33 inches
Biceps : 10 inches 
Waist : 28 inches 
Hips : 32 inches 
Thighs : 17 inches 
Calves : 13 inches 

I also set my self 3 goals ... 
- I would like more energy by the end of the clean 9 
- I would like to have lost 10lbs by the end of the 9 days 
-I would like to gain a better metabolism 

Even though day one was extremely hard for me I do have a lot of Belief that I can achieve these goals due to having a much better day 2 (6/2/2016) I have felt much better today, I have much more energy, feel more awake and most of all I feel much more positive. I am so proud of myself for completing the first two days and I believe I will smash the next 7 days!  

I can not wait to show you all my final results at the end of the 9 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment