So there is only one more sleep until I find out my final results for the Clean 9... Exciting right?
I am so proud of my self for coming this far and actually being one day away from completing the cleanse.. That's already a massive achievement for me!
I feel much better in my self and much more healthier, I have had a fair few comments saying "you look a lot healthier" "wow you look healthy and have a natural glow" "you look like you have lost weight" all of these comments have boosted my confidence, made me smile and motivated me! It takes something to believe your self with things but when someone tells you nice things, that's when you feel special!
Tomorrow I will upload photographs of my before and afters, some photographs of meals that I have eaten and give you an honest review of the 9 days,
Bring on tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment