Sunday, 7 February 2016
Feeling happy on day 3!
Hey guys, so I can finally say that I have finished my third day on the clean 9! I have to start of by saying how proud I actually am of my self! This time last year I would never of thought of doing a body cleanse to remove any bad toxins in my body or to even try and shift some weight.. This time last year my money was constantly spent on junk food McDonald's etc. The first two days really have gave me such a different mindset, and really have made me set some goals which I will push for in the up coming months by carrying on healthy eating and continuing to use the gym! So today I can honestly say has gone really well, I feel so much energetic today I must say, and I feel a lot happier with my self ! My dinner was gorgeous, 600 calorie meal .. Roast chicken , brown rice, broccoli and cauliflower.. It was extremely filling Aswell! I honestly am so excited to see my end results in just 6 days.. I believe I am making big improvements already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment